1. Remember Denver the Last Dinosaur? Probably not, but here it is:
2. Wait a second. What are these lyrics? “He’s my friend and a whole lot more?” WHAT? He’s more than a friend?
Yeah, he certainly looks like he’s more than just a friend.
3. Denver, stop. That’s a kid. You’re an allosaurus. Put your tongue away.
4. During the lyric, “Shows me a world I never saw before,” Denver is clearly tripping balls. Is he giving these kids drugs?
Somebody call child services, there are ’90s children being given hallucinogens by a dinosaur!!!
5. Ok, this is clearly sexual innuendo. EXCUSE YOU, DENVER.
6. Then there’s this lyric: “Everywhere we go, we don’t really care if people stop and stare.”
They’re staring because they’re onto your scheme, Denver.
7. “Come with me, children, down a tunnel of debauchery!”
8. And at the end, Denver just winks. He knows what he’s doing. And he doesn’t care what you think.
9. He’s a YOLOsaurus.
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."