1. Remember Denver the Last Dinosaur? Probably not, but here it is:
2. Wait a second. What are these lyrics? “He’s my friend and a whole lot more?” WHAT? He’s more than a friend?
Yeah, he certainly looks like he’s more than just a friend.
3. Denver, stop. That’s a kid. You’re an allosaurus. Put your tongue away.
4. During the lyric, “Shows me a world I never saw before,” Denver is clearly tripping balls. Is he giving these kids drugs?
Somebody call child services, there are ’90s children being given hallucinogens by a dinosaur!!!
5. Ok, this is clearly sexual innuendo. EXCUSE YOU, DENVER.
6. Then there’s this lyric: “Everywhere we go, we don’t really care if people stop and stare.”
They’re staring because they’re onto your scheme, Denver.