1. Get your drink on! You can bring your own alcohol through boarding as long as it’s under the 3-ounce limit.
That means you can bring your own airline bottles of booze (as many as will fit in a ziploc baggie) and get hella turnt before your flight.
2. Get hella cheap deals on flights by shopping at the right time!
The Wall Street Journal says Tuesday and Wednesday are the best days for deals.
3. Get one of those long noodle pillows. They make it much easier to sleep on a plane, especially if you have a window seat.
About $27 on Amazon.
4. Or one of those tabletop pillows that looks like a big teal wedge of cheese.
About $30 on Amazon.
5. There are lots of pillows to choose from. The Embrace Sleep Collar will keep your neck in alignment while you sleep, and also make you look like a cult member.
$26 from Amazon.
6. Use internet magic to find the best seats on the plane.
Use a website like Seat Guru and read feedback about which seats are better than others.
8. A laptop stand is the perfect way to combat reclining seats when you need to draft important emails inflight.
$20 on Amazon.
9. Consider bringing an orthopedic seat cushion to make long flights more comfortable. The Aylio Cushion is the number one choice of traveling ghosts everywhere.
$40 on Amazon.
10. Get a battery pack for your phone so you can watch cute animal gifs for twice as long, even if your flight gets cancelled and you have to live in the Denver airport for the rest of your life.
40 bones on Amazon.
11. If all else fails, get your doctor to prescribe you drugs!!!
If you have flight anxiety, talk to your doctor and see if they’ll pop you full of pills. Drugs make everything better. Take drugs.