2. and this is a very easy decision…
Or a person of the same-sex. No matter your preference, you pick computer.
4. I mean, you do spend hours at a time together.
5. And you’ve gone through the traditional courting stages, like meeting up for coffee after work.
7. Your computer can always make you laugh when you’re having a bad day.
8. And you have no qualms sharing your deepest emotions with it.
9. Maybe you’ve been with each other for a long time already.
11. And you wake up next to each other every day.
12. When it’s cold outside, you cozy up to your computer for warmth.
13. It accepts all your weird quirks.
14. And at this point, you practically share the exact same thoughts anyway.
15. Your computer even accepts you when you’re at your worst.
16. You get kind of jealous if anyone else takes an interest in your computer.
17. Especially if they might jeopardize the safety of your precious love.
18. And if it ever breaks down, you feel distraught.
19. As with any relationship, you might argue with each other every once in a while.
“Do you even hear what I’m saying right now???”
20. But at the end of the day, you know you can’t live without each other.
21. Other people might not understand.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›