1. Steve Venegas is a Vancouver-based media specialist and podcast host.
2. But now he’s decided to add a new line to his resume - real life Gap mannequin.
3. He tries on the exact outfits being worn by the mannequins and then copies their poses to re-create mannequin style in real life.
10. Throwing some fantastic side-eye in the direction of the mannequin.
14. Props for that great “middle-aged WASP vacationing on Cape Cod” sweater tying technique.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."