1. Steve Venegas is a Vancouver-based media specialist and podcast host.
2. But now he’s decided to add a new line to his resume - real life Gap mannequin.
3. He tries on the exact outfits being worn by the mannequins and then copies their poses to re-create mannequin style in real life.
10. Throwing some fantastic side-eye in the direction of the mannequin.
14. Props for that great “middle-aged WASP vacationing on Cape Cod” sweater tying technique.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.