1. You know the constant struggle of trying to wear sunglasses and regular glasses at the same time.
3. If you make a quick stop indoors, you can either take the time to switch to regular glasses or incur the judgment of everyone who just sees you as “that guy” wearing sunglasses indoors.
I’m sorry, but I need these to see and I’m only going to be in here for a minute.
19. And, of course, you have to deal with these unfortunate tan lines happening all summer long.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.