1. Waving your hand in front of an automatic paper towel dispenser.
And feeling like a wizard afterward.
2. Taking off your shoes and socks at the end of a long day.
6. The sweet release that accompanies a really good knuckle-cracking session.
10. Opening a new book for the very first time.
The smell. The texture. It’s just so…amazing.
12. Getting into the shower when the water is at the exact perfect temperature.
13. Tapping your fingers along to your favorite music.
15. Watching a drop of rain cascading slowly down the window.
18. Catching a snowflake on the tip of your tongue.
Unless you’re a pug.
19. When you remove a sticker and don’t leave behind any residue.
Sticker residue was created by the devil: fact.
21. Perfectly broken chopsticks.
Look at how evenly sized those are.
24. Successfully twisting an Oreo.
So that the creme doesn’t come apart at all.
25. Going through a revolving door over and over.
And over and over.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›