1. Waving your hand in front of an automatic paper towel dispenser.
And feeling like a wizard afterward.
2. Taking off your shoes and socks at the end of a long day.
6. The sweet release that accompanies a really good knuckle-cracking session.
7. Opening an envelope without leaving scraggly edges.
10. Opening a new book for the very first time.
The smell. The texture. It’s just so…amazing.
12. Getting into the shower when the water is at the exact perfect temperature.
13. Tapping your fingers along to your favorite music.
15. Watching a drop of rain cascading slowly down the window.
18. Catching a snowflake on the tip of your tongue.
Unless you’re a pug.
19. When you remove a sticker and don’t leave behind any residue.
Sticker residue was created by the devil: fact.
21. Perfectly broken chopsticks.
Look at how evenly sized those are.
24. Successfully twisting an Oreo.
So that the creme doesn’t come apart at all.
25. Going through a revolving door over and over.
And over and over.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›