1. They arrive at a party and immediately hit the dance floor.
You arrive at a party and look for a corner to go sit down in.
2. They love meeting new people all the time.
You can’t deal with all of the hooligans you guys seem to encounter.
3. They mosh to the front of any concert you go to.
You’d much rather spend the night nursing a glass of wine.
5. Oh, and while they can chug a ton of alcohol and still feel fine…
Even the smallest bit of alcohol is guaranteed to make you all giggly.
6. They’re constantly snapchatting each other.
You can’t deal with all those fancy phone contraptions.
7. They always want the music cranked loud.
You don’t understand how their eardrums can handle that much noise.
8. Their idea of a fun Friday night involves heading to the club.
If you go out on Friday, you’d much rather just go to the movies.
9. They’re willing to stay up all night long in the name of fun.
Even if you’re having a good time, you know going to bed always trumps staying out.
10. They love watching the latest 3D blockbusters.
You’d much rather stay home and watch a quiet foreign drama on the couch.
12. They love to get all dressed up in “hot” outfits.
Your idea of getting all dressed up involves decidedly un-hot, but SUPER COMFY, pajamas.
13. They love to make spontaneous decisions.
You need to think through each situation before acting.
14. They’re keeping up with the Kardashians.
You’re keeping up with the latest trends on HGTV.
15. They never want to deal with figuring out the bill when you go out to eat.
So of course, you’re always the one who ends up dividing up the bill and tip for everyone.
16. Their idea of preparing dinner involves plastic utensils.
Whereas you’d much prefer to throw a fancy dinner party.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›