1. They arrive at a party and immediately hit the dance floor.
You arrive at a party and look for a corner to go sit down in.
Universal Pictures / Via mashable.com
2. They love meeting new people all the time.
The CW / Via tvrecappersanonymous.wordpress.com
You can’t deal with all of the hooligans you guys seem to encounter.
MTV / Via uproxx.com
You’d much rather spend the night nursing a glass of wine.
NBC / Via hannibalcrackers.tumblr.com
5. Oh, and while they can chug a ton of alcohol and still feel fine…
Bravo / Via bravotv.com
Even the smallest bit of alcohol is guaranteed to make you all giggly.
You can’t deal with all those fancy phone contraptions.
Touchstone Pictures / Via giphy.com
You don’t understand how their eardrums can handle that much noise.
ABC / Via mrwgifs.com
8. Their idea of a fun Friday night involves heading to the club.
Universal Studios / Via doyouremember.com
If you go out on Friday, you’d much rather just go to the movies.
Columbia Pictures / Via daisyandthefox.wordpress.com
9. They’re willing to stay up all night long in the name of fun.
Even if you’re having a good time, you know going to bed always trumps staying out.
BBC / Via mashable.com
You’d much rather stay home and watch a quiet foreign drama on the couch.
The CW / Via smply-me.tumblr.com
12. They love to get all dressed up in “hot” outfits.
Paramount Pictures / Via giphy.com
Your idea of getting all dressed up involves decidedly un-hot, but SUPER COMFY, pajamas.
NBC / Via fuckyeah30rockmoments.tumblr.com
13. They love to make spontaneous decisions.
Paramount Pictures / Via risktheunusual.tumblr.com
You need to think through each situation before acting.
BBC / Via thegiflibrary.tumblr.com
15. They never want to deal with figuring out the bill when you go out to eat.
New Line Cinema / Via mrwgifs.com
So of course, you’re always the one who ends up dividing up the bill and tip for everyone.
In The News Today
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›