1. As the closing ceremony began in Sochi, a group of performers stepped onto the stage to create a human version of the Olympic rings.
The Associated Press
3. Oh, wait! There they go!
Pawel Kopczynski / Reuters
4. Very clever, Russia. Very clever.
Issei Kato / Reuters
5. Putin approves.
Ria Novosti / Reuters
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈