1. Because you don’t want to be stuck one vowel short for the rest of your life.
3. Or worse, you might have been following Rachael Ray’s recipes without even realizing what was in them.
Commas save lives, people!
7. Because coffee cans aren’t all that good at getting people out of dire situations.
8. Because now everyone is going to wonder what Owen’s been doing in your cars.
11. Because the rest of the magicians will be pretty pissed that you’re screwing up their message.
12. Because Monique won’t hesitate to call you out.
“My own way of spelling things,” AKA the incorrect way.
13. Because you might end up being expected to provide a lot more dinner than you originally anticipated.
14. Because you might accidentally be undermining your entire business model.
Really good eye for details, guys.
15. Because you don’t want to be caught making such bold accusations.
17. Because the grammar police WILL show up and arrest you.
Oh, and you might lose a little credibility as a teacher.
18. Because your restaurant might start losing a lot of customers.
Also, I hope the one employee at this place doesn’t get too lonely :(
19. Because your knock-knock joke could end up being thrown back in your face.
20. Because you don’t want it to look like your college education is going to waste.
22. Because Kurt doesn’t mess around.
Unless Tyler was truly asking for help, in which case, good work Kurt!