5. These two people who should really save their acrobatics for the gym or something.
6. Anyone who needs this secretary to look something up for them.
Ugh, she’s so unhelpful.
7. Whoever dropped the spoon scoop into the spoon drawer and ruined lunch for everyone.
Now what do I do?!?
8. Anyone who just realized that the downfall to their clever business name.
9. The guy who got so totally screwed over by the stapler.
10. Clint, because he totally forgot how important the perfect font is.
13. Or the guy who is expected to use this keyboard.
“Oh, look, a nice message. ‘I love…’ OH GOD NO.”
14. Whoever forgot to close the factory door during the snowstorm last night.
16. Anyone who fell prey to the cheese-slice bandit.
How dare someone disrespect cheese like that?
17. The guy who has to deal with the annoying foil crinkling noises all day.
18. Anyone who showed up late to this meeting.
And couldn’t figure out what was going on.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.