5. These two people who should really save their acrobatics for the gym or something.
6. Anyone who needs this secretary to look something up for them.
Ugh, she’s so unhelpful.
7. Whoever dropped the spoon scoop into the spoon drawer and ruined lunch for everyone.
Now what do I do?!?
8. Anyone who just realized that the downfall to their clever business name.
9. The guy who got so totally screwed over by the stapler.
10. Clint, because he totally forgot how important the perfect font is.
11. Anyone hoping to climb this ladder to fix the broken lightbulb.
12. Anyone whose keyboard has been turned into an impromptu garden.
13. Or the guy who is expected to use this keyboard.
“Oh, look, a nice message. ‘I love…’ OH GOD NO.”
14. Whoever forgot to close the factory door during the snowstorm last night.
16. Anyone who fell prey to the cheese-slice bandit.
How dare someone disrespect cheese like that?
17. The guy who has to deal with the annoying foil crinkling noises all day.
18. Anyone who showed up late to this meeting.
And couldn’t figure out what was going on.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›