5. These two people who should really save their acrobatics for the gym or something.
6. Anyone who needs this secretary to look something up for them.
Ugh, she’s so unhelpful.
7. Whoever dropped the spoon scoop into the spoon drawer and ruined lunch for everyone.
Now what do I do?!?
8. Anyone who just realized that the downfall to their clever business name.
9. The guy who got so totally screwed over by the stapler.
10. Clint, because he totally forgot how important the perfect font is.
13. Or the guy who is expected to use this keyboard.
“Oh, look, a nice message. ‘I love…’ OH GOD NO.”
14. Whoever forgot to close the factory door during the snowstorm last night.
16. Anyone who fell prey to the cheese-slice bandit.
How dare someone disrespect cheese like that?
17. The guy who has to deal with the annoying foil crinkling noises all day.
18. Anyone who showed up late to this meeting.
And couldn’t figure out what was going on.
- One person was killed and another was injured Friday in a shooting at Texas Southern University. Police have detained two possible suspects. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›