5. These two people who should really save their acrobatics for the gym or something.
6. Anyone who needs this secretary to look something up for them.
Ugh, she’s so unhelpful.
7. Whoever dropped the spoon scoop into the spoon drawer and ruined lunch for everyone.
Now what do I do?!?
8. Anyone who just realized that the downfall to their clever business name.
9. The guy who got so totally screwed over by the stapler.
10. Clint, because he totally forgot how important the perfect font is.
13. Or the guy who is expected to use this keyboard.
“Oh, look, a nice message. ‘I love…’ OH GOD NO.”
14. Whoever forgot to close the factory door during the snowstorm last night.
16. Anyone who fell prey to the cheese-slice bandit.
How dare someone disrespect cheese like that?
17. The guy who has to deal with the annoying foil crinkling noises all day.
18. Anyone who showed up late to this meeting.
And couldn’t figure out what was going on.
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›