49. The dog who got just a little too excited at the last minute.
47. The pup who can’t believe this other dog is trying to take over his territory.
43. This dog who proves that when nature calls, sometimes you’ve just gotta answer.
Even in the middle of an important agility contest.
41. This dog who just CAN’T with bathtime right now.
39. This dachshund just hanging out with his friend, the lion.
38. This creature who is DEFINITELY a unicorn.
Yep, this is a unicorn.
36. This dog who just completed his first major piano recital.
32. The pup who really shouldn’t have been given a driver’s license.
29. This corgi, learning the hard way that sniffing butts isn’t always the best idea.
27. The dog dealing with the most literal “cat got your tongue?” ever.
12. This corgi, a pioneer amongst dogs wearing lifejackets.
10. This dog enjoying a nice vacuuming.
Gotta stay clean, ya know?
9. The pug puppy having the best time ever with this blowdryer.
7. The dog proving that everyone loves a good head massage.
3. This pug who just DARES you to say that again.
Yeah, that’s what I thought.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›