According to all the judgmental party people, though, it just means you’re weird – and you’ve started to believe them.
But no more, because henceforth, “homebody” is no longer an insult.
1. Being a homebody means you’ve got tons of time to perfect your hobbies, like baking delicious brownies.
And eating the entire tin yourself, because YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT.
2. Or maybe you’re at home creating sartorial masterpieces.
3. Can you enjoy the pleasures of a good book out at the club? NO, I THINK NOT.
Staying home improves your literacy, basically.
4. And you know better than anyone else how to perfectly time your food delivery to come just when your Netflix episode is ending.
5. Even if your hobby is just napping, you’ve turned it into an artform.
Naps aren’t just for sleeping. They’re a way of life.
6. Plus, being a homebody means you get the benefit of NOT HAVING TO WEAR REAL CLOTHES while you do all that.
7. So you can rock your favorite, most comfortable pair of pajamas whenever you want.
Or, on the weekend, just never change out of them.
10. And you’ve got a strong sense of self that never wavers when people threaten your homebody-ness.
Way to stick to your guns. And your bed.
11. That’s because, as a homebody, you’ve got a better grasp on your finances and health than anyone else.
12. If you do need to leave the house, you’re savvy enough to get something good out of it.
“Yeah, I’ll come…if you pay for the cab.”
13. And when your friends get tired, they turn to you for advice on how to end the night.
Why, yes, I can recommend a good movie to watch in bed.
14. Because they know you’re the best person to go to when their big night out doesn’t turn out as planned.
15. Home is where you can get french fry crumbs all over your blankets and not feel guilty about it.
16. Home is where you can sit in the bath until your skin is more wrinkled than a Shar Pei.
17. Home is where you can marathon the entire Matrix trilogy in one night JUST BECAUSE.
18. So come on - you’re strong enough to speak the truth without fear of retribution.
19. It’s time to get nice and comfortable.
Dress for the job you want, not the one you have, so I want to be a…homebody?
22. And, even if you like to stay home by yourself, as a homebody you are never alone.
CBS / Source
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›