Check out all the best of 2013
5. When we learned that trailers share some similarities with human anatomy.
6. The time Tumblr got a little too personal for some users.
17. When this church wasn’t entirely sold on that Jesus fellow.
18. When we all learned to be more careful talking about our uncle Jack.
21. When the University of Michigan proved why it can’t crack the top ten.
26. When we learned that grammar is important in any language.
32. When this person put their thermometer somewhere they shouldn’t have.
34. When Belinda made some uncomfortable remarks about her brothers.
In The News Today
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›