1. First, look at this — perhaps the most important picture on the entire internet — and remember that DOGS EXIST!
2. And since looking at dogs is always a good idea, let’s check out these cuties.
6. If those dogs didn’t work, consider attending this, the greatest pool party of all time.
7. Or try to figure out which one is the real dog and which is a balloon. It’s difficult, but you can do it.
8. Now take a moment to laugh at something ridiculous, like this guy’s big blue behind.
12. Now look at this graffiti. It really wants you to succeed.
15. Just look how happy this subway pole is. Be the subway pole.
16. Moving on: remember, your job could be going much, much worse.
18. You didn’t make this huge mess in the middle of the office.
19. And you didn’t give your business this unfortunate name.
20. Now look at this elderly couple who still know how to have fun like children.
21. Remember that someone, somewhere, had this bucket of puppies.
24. And check out this caterpillar having a birthday party.
25. Most importantly, remember that everyone falls down sometimes.
29. And if nothing else has stuck, at least listen to this tiny cactus.
Because no matter how down you might feel now, you can do it.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›