1. Part one: Sparring with Gene Siskel and biting at Catwoman on At the Movies
2. Part two: Joking around on The Tonight Show and getting animated on The Critic
3. Part three: Roasting, and remembering, Gene Siskel
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.