1. An official video tribute to Paul Walker just went up on the Fast & Furious YouTube channel.
2. It opens with a memorable scene from 2001’s The Fast and the Furious.
3. And then becomes a montage of scenes from all of Walker’s Fast & Furious movies, set to Diddy’s “Coming Home” (though featuring only Skylar Grey’s parts).
7. Surprisingly, the video includes some shots of Walker behind the wheel of a car.
8. But the shot of Walker from Fast & Furious 6 with Jordana Brewster and their characters’ baby makes a bigger impact.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.