1. An official video tribute to Paul Walker just went up on the Fast & Furious YouTube channel.
2. It opens with a memorable scene from 2001’s The Fast and the Furious.
3. And then becomes a montage of scenes from all of Walker’s Fast & Furious movies, set to Diddy’s “Coming Home” (though featuring only Skylar Grey’s parts).
7. Surprisingly, the video includes some shots of Walker behind the wheel of a car.
8. But the shot of Walker from Fast & Furious 6 with Jordana Brewster and their characters’ baby makes a bigger impact.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›