1. An official video tribute to Paul Walker just went up on the Fast & Furious YouTube channel.
2. It opens with a memorable scene from 2001’s The Fast and the Furious.
3. And then becomes a montage of scenes from all of Walker’s Fast & Furious movies, set to Diddy’s “Coming Home” (though featuring only Skylar Grey’s parts).
6. Some of it not even involving Walker.
7. Surprisingly, the video includes some shots of Walker behind the wheel of a car.
8. But the shot of Walker from Fast & Furious 6 with Jordana Brewster and their characters’ baby makes a bigger impact.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›