1. An official video tribute to Paul Walker just went up on the Fast & Furious YouTube channel.
2. It opens with a memorable scene from 2001’s The Fast and the Furious.
3. And then becomes a montage of scenes from all of Walker’s Fast & Furious movies, set to Diddy’s “Coming Home” (though featuring only Skylar Grey’s parts).
7. Surprisingly, the video includes some shots of Walker behind the wheel of a car.
8. But the shot of Walker from Fast & Furious 6 with Jordana Brewster and their characters’ baby makes a bigger impact.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›