3. That Person You’re Trying to Hide From
Whether you lied about your plans or you’re avoiding an awkward conversation, you’re glued to the shadows now, are forced to sit by the wall, and need to leave before the credits roll to escape. Or Plan B, leave to pee and never come back.
9. The Asshole Who Knows Someone Who Knows Someone Who Worked on This Movie
They point them out in every scene and loudly announce they know who that person is in real life because the actor’s uncle’s wife’s sister-in-law cut your babysitter’s hair that one time at Supercuts. That bond is deep, dude.
14. The Underage
They’re loud, obnoxious and probably trying to nail your girlfriend in the cleavage with popcorn. They end all their sentences with “your mom” or “that’s what she said.” Attention, please, we’re super funny and chill and we just discovered curse words.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.