1. It’s a weekday morning and you wake up whenever the hell you want
it’s not like your life has any purpose right now
2. You finally peel yourself out of bed and face the big debate of the day: to get dressed or not to get dressed?
does it even matter?
3. You head to the internet for solace
4. And check your email for any response from all the jobs you applied to
But apparently you don’t have enough experience for an ENTRY LEVEL position
5. Then you swallow your pride and send your resume to more companies that you’ll probably never hear from
6. You try to make some lunch but there’s nothing good to eat since you can’t afford deliciousness
7. One of your parents texts you asking how the job search is going
8. You wander around the house trying to think of something to do
9. Back to the internet to browse social media and find relatable memes
10. You resort to watching tv but all the commercials are for tech schools asking why you don’t have a job
11. Finally you’ve wasted enough of your life that it’s time to meet your employed friends for happy hour
because doing nothing is way more stressful than you’d think