1. Christmas cards are so much better when there’s a couple involved.
2. Christmas-themed rom-coms only enhance your loneliness awareness. Like this one:
3. Everyone knows December marks the start of engagement season.
6. But if you’re lucky maybe a fellow single person will be there too.
Perhaps your Great Aunt Gladys. Or your cat.
7. Prepare for the awkward questions such as, “Are you seeing anyone special right now?”
9. And everyone totally judges you for trying to drink away the agony.
11. No matter where you go that night there will be couples all in your face.
12. Everyone tells you to settle and spend New Year’s with that person you’ve been seeing every now and then when you’re bored on a Friday night.
But honestly you can’t stand them for more than a few minutes anyway.