“People will enter the booth with secrets in hand and reveal them to the camera,” one PCD organizer said. “The footage will be sent to Phil Collins himself, a man who truly understands the trials, tribulations and trueness of love, and puts them to a good beat.”
For those who don’t feel like making the trek to north Brooklyn to join the celebration and parade, feel free to partake virtually with some of his best dad jams below. (If I left out your favorite Phil track or performance, please add in the comments.)
2. In The Air Tonight:
3. I Don’t Care Anymore:
4. One More Night:
5. Easy Lover:
6. I Wish It Would Rain Down:
8. Another Day In Paradise:
9. Against All Odds (Live):
10. BONUS — 5th Annual Phil Collins Day Parade, Brooklyn:
February 5th, 2011.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.