2. Screenshot of the Boners BBQ post (note Capron’s responses)
5. Boners apologizes (kind of)
It’s unclear if she didn’t tip, or if the staff didn’t understand the Scoutmob coupon she used. There’s more minutiae in the Reddit posting.
8. And this is Boners BBQ
Clearly, the classiest joint in Atlanta.
Good thing they registered that slogan.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.