2. Please don’t bully these kids in the future. It’s not their fault. I repeat, it’s not their fault.
3. This video made Pikachu want to go into the Pokeball.
4. 10 out of 10 “Thrift Shop” marriages end in divorce.
5. The number of people that look like Macklemore is TOO DAMN HIGH.
6. And you thought “White Chicks” was bad.
7. This is why Sega went under.
8. I’m sorry Obama. =/
Even the NRA does not approve this message.
9. Take the song out and this video may have been on to something.
10. This comment sums this video up well: “Spent 10 grand on a TV…has a Toshiba laptop.”
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️