1. This is what they looked like before things got freezy and freaky…
Note the tagline, “kids love ‘em.” Truth in advertising.
3. There were styles for all types. Including pegacorns for pegasus and unicorn lovers.
5. With Freezy Freakies, everyone at school was jealous of your glove game.
7. Keep in mind, this innovative technology was introduced decades before this:
8. So if grown men can wear Underoos, why aren’t there Freezy Freakies for grownups right now?
- BuzzFeed News looks at the fourth anniversary of Mark Duggan's death, an unarmed black man who was shot and killed by police in north London. The shooting sparked England-wide riots in 2011.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.