1. So, what kinds of amazing fast food mashups are out there?
2. First, for breakfast, we combined Burger King’s Croissan’wich and McDonald’s’ hotcakes.
3. Then we crossed a Taco Bell chalupa with a Wendy’s Baconator. It was kind of hard to approach.
4. Next up was a formidable combo: Pizza Hut pizza and McDonalds chicken nuggets. The most important lesson was dealing with unwieldy nuggets.
5. And finally, for a dessert course, we decided to dip a churro from Taco Bell in a frosty from Wendy’s.
6. What other fast food mashups have YOU tried?
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›