BuzzFeed Video / Via youtu.be
2. “Some people are scared of heights, I can’t even look at a ball pit.”
3. “I still think I could have made it as a professional drummer…if it weren’t for that day.”
4. “I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 27. I was too terrified of what I might do to a pedestrian.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.