1. Scottish actor Rory McCann is clearly sexy as hell.
And his character on HBO’s Game of Thrones simply confirms that.
2. He’s tough, rugged and irascible and you love it.
3. But if that rare moment does occur when he smiles…it is as if all seven kingdoms have come to a peace.
4. But his grumpiness turns you on. You know it does.
5. His bluntness riles you up every single episode.
Also, he loves wine. That’s a plus.
6. In fact, his brutish charm only adds to your fantasies about him.
8. But you have to admit that he does have a sweet side. Even if he denies it.
9. His relationship with Arya is just heartwarming.
He would make such a good daddy.
10. And you swear you can heal him from his past in every way you possibly can.
11. He’s hurt and basically begging for your affection.
And you have absolutely no problem providing him with that.
12. Under the armor, scar, and scraggly hair, there’s a man. A sexy man.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›