1. You watch your friend pour the shot. You’re already regretting this decision.
2. Everyone’s getting ready to drink but you’re just trying to locate your chaser.
Is it too late to back out?
3. But you give yourself a mental pep talk and work up the courage to go along with all of this. You can do it.
4. You take it but it doesn’t go down smoothly. In fact, that was the most horrific thing that has ever happened to you.
Just take me home now.
6. But you don’t understand when you’re all like…
That couldn’t have been potable.
7. But everyone pressures you into taking another one.
You want to have fun, but you can’t even think about doing that again. UGH.
8. You decide that after a few more you won’t even be able to taste them.
9. Okay, bad idea. That one was just as bad as the first. You need your bed and carbs.
10. But you see everyone getting drunk and you’re just sitting with your sober self. What’s one more?
11. That one wasn’t so bad. My friends aren’t so bad. Life is beautiful.
13. And suddenly, you’re the one convincing everyone else to take another shot with you.
14. But after that last one, you’re back to where you started.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.