1. You watch your friend pour the shot. You’re already regretting this decision.
2. Everyone’s getting ready to drink but you’re just trying to locate your chaser.
Is it too late to back out?
3. But you give yourself a mental pep talk and work up the courage to go along with all of this. You can do it.
4. You take it but it doesn’t go down smoothly. In fact, that was the most horrific thing that has ever happened to you.
Just take me home now.
6. But you don’t understand when you’re all like…
That couldn’t have been potable.
7. But everyone pressures you into taking another one.
You want to have fun, but you can’t even think about doing that again. UGH.
8. You decide that after a few more you won’t even be able to taste them.
9. Okay, bad idea. That one was just as bad as the first. You need your bed and carbs.
10. But you see everyone getting drunk and you’re just sitting with your sober self. What’s one more?
11. That one wasn’t so bad. My friends aren’t so bad. Life is beautiful.
13. And suddenly, you’re the one convincing everyone else to take another shot with you.
14. But after that last one, you’re back to where you started.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›