1. Rebecca Brown is a YouTuber that is afflicted by Trichotillomania, a disorder that makes her pull out her hair strand by strand, resulting in baldness and emotional trauma. She made this time-lapse to share her story.
2. This video was made using ~2100 photos over the last six-and-a-half years.
3. Rebecca’s hair changes length throughout the video. She says, “At the time of each shave, I am roughly half bald, more so round the sides and back. By shaving the hair that is left, it stops me ripping out more and allows my head to heal.”
5. When watching on YouTube, there are moments when Rebecca shares information about her mental state, particularly when she’s diagnosed or hospitalized.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›