1. Rebecca Brown is a YouTuber that is afflicted by Trichotillomania, a disorder that makes her pull out her hair strand by strand, resulting in baldness and emotional trauma. She made this time-lapse to share her story.
2. This video was made using ~2100 photos over the last six-and-a-half years.
3. Rebecca’s hair changes length throughout the video. She says, “At the time of each shave, I am roughly half bald, more so round the sides and back. By shaving the hair that is left, it stops me ripping out more and allows my head to heal.”
5. When watching on YouTube, there are moments when Rebecca shares information about her mental state, particularly when she’s diagnosed or hospitalized.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. has formally requested that Switzerland extradite 7 top FIFA officials who were arrested in Zurich in May.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.