1. In possibly the most benevolent prank ever, YouTuber MagicofRahat gave a homeless man a “winning” lottery ticket.
9. BuzzFeed reached out to Rahat and learned that, in addition to the cash, he put the homeless man in a hotel for two weeks, gave him a bike and got him clothes and a hot meal. CAN ANYONE EVEN HANDLE THIS?
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.