2. At first he positions himself so that he’s facing the wall. A good choice for the morning.
4. Then he spends a good portion of the afternoon sleeping in the opposite direction. Good choice!
6. As the sunlight starts to wane, he spends his time curled up. Great decisions all around.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›