1. Kevin Droniak is a hilarious 17-year-old who interviews his grandma about pop culture. This time, he decides to show her Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda” music video. You won’t be disappointed.
2. When Kevin calls his grandma in, he tells her they’re about to watch something graphic.
3. “I thought you were into that kinda stuff,” Kevin goes on. Either way, grandma is going to have to suck it up, because Kevin is pressing play.
4. As the video begins, there is a faint glimmer in grandma’s eyes. She hates it but she loves it!
8. As it turns out, she thinks Nicki’s butt is just OK. Fair enough, grandma!
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›