1. Kevin Droniak is a hilarious 17-year-old who interviews his grandma about pop culture. This time, he decides to show her Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda” music video. You won’t be disappointed.
2. When Kevin calls his grandma in, he tells her they’re about to watch something graphic.
3. “I thought you were into that kinda stuff,” Kevin goes on. Either way, grandma is going to have to suck it up, because Kevin is pressing play.
4. As the video begins, there is a faint glimmer in grandma’s eyes. She hates it but she loves it!
8. As it turns out, she thinks Nicki’s butt is just OK. Fair enough, grandma!
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.