1. Last year we met Ted Lasso, “Head Coach” of Tottenham Hotspur. As a former football coach in America, he didn’t quite understand British football (soccer) rules and was subsequently fired. But now he’s back and we couldn’t be happier!
2. Even though he didn’t make it in Tottenham last year, the opportunity has allowed him to do some press. “I was able to parlay my coaching career into some camera work,” he says. And people love working with him because he’s very professional.
8. He has totally embraced the British lifestyle, while also adding a little flair of his own.
9. He even bought a Mini Cooper, aptly named Mini Bradley Cooper, to have a tiny taste of England back at home.
10. Watch the full video here!
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›