1. Last year we met Ted Lasso, “Head Coach” of Tottenham Hotspur. As a former football coach in America, he didn’t quite understand British football (soccer) rules and was subsequently fired. But now he’s back and we couldn’t be happier!
2. Even though he didn’t make it in Tottenham last year, the opportunity has allowed him to do some press. “I was able to parlay my coaching career into some camera work,” he says. And people love working with him because he’s very professional.
4. And knows how to properly conduct himself on television.
7. But most importantly, he knows how to respect British culture.
8. He has totally embraced the British lifestyle, while also adding a little flair of his own.
9. He even bought a Mini Cooper, aptly named Mini Bradley Cooper, to have a tiny taste of England back at home.
10. Watch the full video here!
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›