1. Meet “Apparently Kid,” The New Star Of Local News
A local news channel interviewed young Noah Ritter at a county fair. This kid is clearly destined for great things. (1:33)
3. Commuters Push Train Off Trapped Man
This week in inspiring: The Australian commuters who freed a man whose leg was trapped by a train. Should restore your faith in humanity. (1:08)
5. Baby Seal Learns To Surf
A baby seal decided to get some surfing lessons. This is about as cute as surfing can possibly get. (2:08)
7. What Men Are Really Saying When They Catcall Women
Street harassment has been a hot topic these days. But we know what men are really trying to say when they catcall. (1:52)
9. Mom Films Adorable Time Lapse Of Putting Twins To Bed
You think you know frustrating? Try getting two very willful little boys to go to sleep at the same time! (3:14)
11. Sneaky Lion Cub Scares Daylights Out Of Dog
We dare you to watch this amazingly cute video just once. Bet you can’t do it. (0:21)
13. Baby Freaks Out When Katy Perry Comes On
This baby was a little bit fussy in her carseat. But as soon as Katy Perry came on the radio, she was all smiles! (0:39)
15. Problems Only Guys Who Can’t Grow Beards Will Understand
Welcome to Hairless Anonymous. This is a safe place where we don’t acclimate to an impossible male beauty standard. (2:06)
17. Obama Singing Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy”
Congratulations, Internet, you did it. We finally have Obama’s rendition of “Fancy.” (1:18)
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.