1. This is Huckleberry, winner of the 34th Annual Beautiful Bulldog Contest at Drake University. There are a few similar contests, but Drake’s is the original—which makes Huckleberry the official most beautiful bulldog in the world.
2. Huckleberry is from Norwalk, Iowa. Judges deemed him more adorable than 49 drooling contenders from around the world.
7. This guy didn’t win, but maybe he can land a guest spot on ABC’s “Shark Tank.”
10. The crowd went wild for every contestant…
but, in the end, only one could wear the crown. Most bulldogs took the loss fairly well…
12. CONGRATULATIONS, HUCKLEBERRY!
We love you!