1. Judy Cox of Orem, Utah, was shopping at the mall with her son when she was affronted by T-shirts she considered to be indecent and “pornographic.” To solve the problem, she bought all of the shirts for $567.
2. The shirts are a part of the “Visual” line of clothing currently being sold at PacSun. Cox complained to the store manager who reported it to her district manager.
Cox also expressed her outrage to the mall manager, who said that she was not alone in her complaints. Cox has met with the city attorney, but the process of deciding whether or not the store is breaking any laws could take weeks.
3. Cox says she is going to eventually return the shirts and will let the retailer’s corporate office “figure out what to do with them when I return them on day 59 of a 60-day return policy.”
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."