1. Justin Casquejo, a 16-year-old from New Jersey, was arrested for climbing to the top of the Freedom Tower on March 16. Police believe he wore a hard hat to seem inconspicuous, creeping past sleeping security guards as he made his way to the top.
2. Casquejo appears to be a fan of dangerous climbs. These pictures from his Twitter were take atop a crane in Hoboken on March 14.
4. And here are some shots in front the tower he would eventually scale.
6. This photo was attributed to what is allegedly Casquillo’s Instagram account, but it’s pretty obviously a filtered screenshot of Time’s “Top Of America” article.
7. Casquejo faces misdemeanor trespassing charges and the police took his cellphone and camera away.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Dozens of people inhaled balloons full of laughing gas outside British parliament in protest against proposed drug laws.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.