1. Panikanova describes these works as Errata, “a set of aesthetic and conceptual works made of signs and not controlled.”
5. The pieces are supposed to “investigate and highlight the element of mental disorder that [a] being carries with it all [its] life…”
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›