1. His positive attitude is contagious.
2. He never misses the perfect selfie opportunity with listeners.
3. He edits video like a boss.
He also gives away tickets like an authoritative figure…
4. He’s young and hip. (If hip is still a thing.)
He loves staying on top of what’s happening in the industry and who the latest celebrity to punch Justin Bieber in the face is.
5. He’s a music business graduate from Bradley University.
Yes, that’s a real degree. MOMMMM!!!
6. He smells nice.
7. He has producing and on-air experience.
He has produced Bradley basketball and talk radio.
8. He has done this whole social media thing for a cool morning show.
Running social media for Dee Snider Radio with Lynn Hoffman was one of the best experiences I had in college. Plus, after the show I learned a lot about the music business during our daily trips to One World.
9. He’s not afraid to take one for the team.
Yes. That is me in that Wolf suit.
P.S. Video directed by yours truly. :)
He’s seriously not afraid.
10. He loves what he does.
Radio impacts the lifestyle of so many people. Being a tiny part of someone’s day by making them smile is worth so much.