1. These Wings That Would Send Tinker Bell Into A Red-Faced Jealous Rage
These cellophane wrapped wings are so cool they could make Tink damn near homicidal with envy. For full instructions visit At Second Street.
2. These Four Layered Paper Wings
Quick and textured. Do ‘em in black and your little Maleficent fan will go nuts. Full instructions HERE.
3. These Whimsical Toddler-Friendly Wings
Let your kiddos collect up flowers and leaves from your garden and then do your best to press them between contact paper and not let them die inside the plastic. Full instructions HERE.
4. These Wings That Will Leave No Question WHOOOO Is The Wisest Bird At Summer Camp
This super-crafty owl version attaches to a shirt and can provide HOURS of activity for kids who are proficient with scissors. Full tutorial at Llevo el invierno.
5. These Wings That Will Make Your Kid At Least LOOK Angelic.
Tissue paper, scissors, wire hangers (sorry Joan Crawford), wire cutters, and heavy duty tape gets your these impressive angel wings.
6. These Wings That Are Only As Complicated As You Want Them To Be
Stop at natural kraft paper, or let your kiddos go wild with crayons. Full instructions HERE.
7. These Wings That Will Make You Popular With Kids and Bronies Alike
Quick, easy, and the tracing and cutting makes this a great option to do with kiddos Kindergarten and up.
8. These Super Easy Gauze Wings
Yes, this photo is of an adult probably at some sort of desert music festival, but the DIY is kid-friendly, super easy, and can be done without any sewing what-so-ever.
9. These Not As Easy Gauze Wings That Will Last Longer
You’ll need a sewing machine for this sturdy version of the DIY gauze wings, but I bet they’ll last for quiet a few more flying hours than the pinned together version.
10. These Dream Catcher Wings
Great for the narcoleptic who suffers from a lot of nightmares.
11. This Wing Art, Perfect For Baby’s First Biker Jacket
Okay so this one isn’t exactly kid friendly but it’s pretty bad ass. Full instructions HERE.
12. These Awesome And Sturdy Dragon Wings
Just make sure your kids don’t know how to get on the roof. Full instructions on EPBOT.com.
13. These Wings That You Can Make With Stuff You Already Have
This tutorial uses nothing but paper, scissors, and paste. Full instructions HERE.
14. These Wings That Kind Of Look Like the Owl Wings But Aren’t Attached
Got a Rio fan on your hands? This tutorial is kid friendly and will make your little one’s imagination soar.
15. These Wings For The Literary Hipster Child
Cut out wings from poster board and even your tiniest kids can help cut and paste the newsprint collage style. Bonus points for using the music section of an obscure paper.
16. These Wings For BATMAN! Or Bat Boy. Or Just a Bat!
No wing collection would be complete if the dark knight weren’t represented. Full instructions available at mypoppet.com.au.
17. These Simple Coffee Filter Wings
Finally, something to do with all those filters that went obsolete when you bought your Keurig. For full instructions visit thoughtsfromalice.
18. These Wings Which Could Work For Kids Too
These textured, custom colored wings are easy to make. Kids can help, and you might want to wear the end result to a BBQ because they’re rad.
19. These Wings That There’s No Way Kids Should Be Allowed To Play With
But they’re awesome, right? Details HERE.
20. These Super Colorful Arm Sheaths
Colored feathers rule. Details HERE.
21. These Wings For Even The Tiniest Fairies and Dragons
Worried about your little one shedding their wings? Try this simple winged-t tutorial.
22. This High Volume Wing DIY
Looking for something you can mass create for party favors? Look no further.
23. These Wings Which Are Actually A Felt Shawl
Seriously inspired. Meleta Curry makes and sells these felt bad boys HERE.
24. These Insanely Awesome Paper Plate Wings
This tutorial is actually for Holiday Mantle Decor, but there’s no reason you can’t reinforce the back with duct tape and add some arm straps instead of a picture hanger. BOOM. Coolest wings ever.