1. You knew Boston, Massachusetts’ zip code better than your own.
2. You desperately hoped your school would be featured on A Word From Us Kids.
3. You wished your teacher was more like Ms. Frizzle.
4. You fancied cardigans because you wanted to be classy like Mister Rogers.
5. You were fascinated by the Between the Lions opening, no matter how many times you watched it.
6. You had a favorite Sesame Street character and you would fight to the death to defend them.
7. You thought the Teletubbies could be kind of cute if they didn’t look so creepy.
8. You knew how to stretch in the shape of a clock.
9. You choreographed your own intro in case you ever became a ZOOM cast member.
10. You had a nightmare every time Arthur’s musical episode aired because of Brain’s mental breakdown.
Jekyll, Jekyll, Hyde, Jekyll, Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll! Jekyll, Jekyll, Hyde, Jekyll, Hyde!
12. You owned a Barney stuffed animal and often wondered if you would be excited or scared if he actually came to life.
Do I love you Barney, do I?
13. You lived for the rap section of the Liberty’s Kids theme song, AND you knew it was by Aaron Carter which clearly made it 10x better.
14. Yubou knubew hubow tubo spubeak ubin Ububbubi Dububbubi.
15. You shipped Arthur and Francine SO HARD.
Ooh the PG-13 things that could have happened when they were locked in that library.
16. You questioned why two older guys wanted to hang out with a lemur.
17. You always wanted someone to answer the age old question: “How DO you get to Sesame Street”?
18. You always took LeVar Burton’s word for it, even though he said you didn’t have to.
19. …and you freaked out during his guest appearance on Community.
20. You enjoyed learning about classic literature more from Wishbone than you did in school.
22. You were constantly searching for a deer to befriend and name Walter.
24. You knew why that sneaky Fannee Doolee liked books and not novels, pillows, not cushions, and glasses, not spectacles.
25. You knew Juicy Juice was 100% juice, for 100% kids.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.