1. When you hadn’t heard of Netflix and people made fun of you:
2. When you realized the magic that was Netflix:
*~Party on, dudes~*
3. When you and Netflix greet each other after a long day apart:
4. When you’re scavenging for snacks and drinks before settling into to watch Netflix:
5. When a Netflix show’s new season is released:
6. When you start binge watching a show:
Down the rabbit hole you fall.
7. When you know you should sleep but instead rally and watch one more episode:
8. When it taunts you with “The Next Episode Will Begin Playing in…”:
10. When someone tries to make plans with you, but you’ve already made plans with Netflix:
11. When you’re laptop battery is about to die and you start to panic:
12. When you realize you’re an addict:
13. When you decide to give up Netflix for a while and Netflix is all:
14. When you try to be productive in the same room as your laptop:
15. When you are condescendingly asked, “Are you still watching?”:
16. When someone doesn’t want to watch what you want to watch:
17. When you get mad at the error message that pops up and Netflix is all:
18. When Netflix recommends a cheesy ABC Family original movie when you’re with friends:
19. When Netflix recommends a cheesy ABC Family and you’re by yourself:
20. When you realize you haven’t worked out for weeks due to watching too much Netflix:
21. When there are two people already using your account so you can’t watch anything:
22. When they add your favorite movie:
23. When you finish a series:
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.