13. Easter Egg Hunt
“Tick, Tick, Tick, Boom!” (Season 4, Episode 18)
The smell of those eggs though…
12. End-of-Summer Madness Festival
“Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days of Summer” (Season 3, Episode 1)
The only way to get “Those Lazy, Hazy, Crazy, Days of Summer” out of your head is with “It’s A Small World”? YIKES.
11. Revolutionary War Reenactment
“Love and War and Snow” (Season 1, Episode 8)
“Women of Questionable Morals” (Season 5, Episode 11)
Only if we get to see Kirk as the woman with questionable morals.
10. Autumn Festival’s Cornucopia Can Drive
“Kiss & Tell” (Season 1, Episode 7)
Could we update the look of the pilgrims outfits? They don’t look very flattering.
9. The Old Muddy River Bridge Knitathon
“Knit, People, Knit” (Season 7, Episode 9)
Step One: Learn how to knit.
8. Spring Fling Festival
Hay Bale Maze (Season 7, Episode 18)
PLEASE tell me Luke is waiting for me on the other end of the maze.
7. Snowman Building Contest
The Bracebridge Dinner (Season 2, Episode 10)
6. Winter Carnival
“That’ll Do Pig” (Season 3, Episode 10)
“Just Like Gwen and Gavin” (Season 6, Episode 12)
Am I the only one who wants The Amazing Dog Swami to tell my fortune?
5. Founder Day’s Firelight Festival
“Star-Crossed Lovers and Other Strangers” (Season 1, Episode 16)
“Nag Hammadi Is Where They Found the Gnostic Gospel” (Season 4, Episode 13)
If we’re happily in love: YES.
If we’re single: NO.
4. The Festival of Living Pictures
“The Festival of Living Art” (Season 4, Episode 7)
Sure there’s a lot of pressure to not be a big, fat, flincher, but how cool would it be to portray a famous piece of art?!
3. Movie Night in the Square
“Teach Me Tonight” (Season 2, Episode 19)
If not for “The Yearling” than at least for the viewing of a film by Kirk.
2. Charity Picnic Basket Lunch Auction
“A-Tisket, A-Tasket” (Season 2, Episode 13)
If we’re single: YES.
If we’re happily in love: NO.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??