Response to What’s Your Most Embarrassing Fart Story?:
I was in fifth grade math class, the teacher was talking about the order of operations. I had to fart, like, bad. I decided to hold it, wait it out. Nope. It slipped out and. It. Was. Loud. Everyone turned to look at me, some giggling, at which point I moved my chair backwards. To my relief, it mimicked the sound of my flatulence. I just gave them a look that said “What are you looking at?” and nobody knew a thing.
- 2jumpingjellybeans "What Should You Actually Name Your Baby?"
- 2jumpingjellybeans "24 Deliciously Simple Non-Alcoholic C..."
- 2jumpingjellybeans "Can You Find The Naked Model In These..."
- 2jumpingjellybeans "These Two Old Lady Twins Dress Exactl..."
Response to This Dad Came Up With The Perfect Way To Deal With His Daughter Singing “Let It Go” All The Time:
If that dad were really a good parent, he would spend his daughter’s college savings on vocal coaching. Seriously her singing was, yeesh.
- 2jumpingjellybeans "23 Moments From One Direction's N..."
hell to the no
Response to 34 Times One Direction Brilliantly Reminded Us They’re The Biggest Boy Band In The World:
I need no reminders
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›