5. …even if someone else remembers them for you.
People, the buddy system works.
6. You’ll learn how many tacos you can eat.
Tell your entire family: it was eleven.
9. (Whoops, you’re not.)
But scars are sexy. So there’s that?
10. Bad decisions test your navigation skills.
11. They teach you to find new hiding places.
After a few drinks, we’re all just squirrels looking for a safe tree trunk.
12. You finally decide to make smarter decisions with your money.
13. You get answers to the important question: “Can I outrun the police?”
All signs point to… very unlikely. But thanks for playing!
14. And you build up crazy arm muscles from your new getaway chair.
15. Walking becomes a game.
It’s tripple overtime in the epic rivalry of you vs. gravity.
16. You may do something legendary.
18. Or get a free photo.
Just don’t look for it on instagram.
19. But no matter how terribly, horribly, awfully bad those bad decisions…
20. …it’s nothing you can’t dance off.
Possibility in a group dance off.